Monday, April 14, 2014

Light bulb

 Dear Friends and Family,

Well this week was great. Something changed, I have been praying and studying a lot for the language because it frustrates me so much that I can't truly understand and help my investigators, and this week it has paid off. I can understand almost everything during lessons. It's like a switch that was off for 12 weeks and finally I hit a point where it flipped and I can understand people. Thank  You Lord.
But yeah right now we have 6 or 7 with a baptismal date and we had transfers today but me and my companion didn't get switched. We have been in the same place together for 12 weeks and we have another 6 to go. To be honest a switch wouldn't have been bad but I'm glad I get to stay in the same area and see people I've gotten to know over the past 3 months continue to progress. 

Other than that not a lot has changed. Just keep pushing and every day gets better. Me and Elder S studied the importance of the scriptures one morning this week for one of our investigators and here is one of our favorites if you got time. Mosiah 1:2-7

Life's good.
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment