Monday, March 23, 2015

New area new companion. Work to do!

Well shoot, the internet here is horrible, so I can't write a whole lot today. Pero que bueno because to be honest don't have a whole lot to say. The elders that were here before haven't really left me with much, I got here (my new area is called Chavez, like and hour and a half away from Tlahualilo) and there is practically nothing, so the whole week we have contacted. I know there are a lot of cool ensign stories about contacting and what not haha but I have never had such an experience, contacting is just separating the wheat from the tares one grain at a time, haha and the people here are no where near as open as they were in Tlahualilo, actually my area right now reminds me a lot of Durango - AKA Sodom and Gomorrah - haha but hey if the other elders did very little to improve the work here, it only means that there are more elect for me to find and baptize.

Did I mention my companion is an American. Yes yes, my first American companion, and let's just say he's not a fan of studying the language, so the Lord has given me a lot more of a chance to speak and help my companion. 

Haha yup that's about it... . .

No comments:

Post a Comment