Tuesday, June 24, 2014

New companion

Well I have pretty much no time cuz we had a ton of lessons this week because we worked freaking hard and so the progress form took a little longer. but hey no complaints. things are going well. We had exchanges today and good ol' Elder S. is on his way to Durango and I got a new comp. (Still in the same area that I've been in since getting to Mexico, but at least I know the people here really well) New comps name is Elder A. and he's from Ecuador. He seems like a cool guy, speaks a lot of English which is kind of weird but it will be good for both of us.
It also rained literally every day this week, and the Mexican streets aren't built for rain so they are all flooded, it was a nice change of scenery at least. As far as investigators not a lot showed up to church but the lessons are getting better and better so its just a matter of time til they start pouring in again. Thank you for all your prayers in my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment