Monday, June 15, 2015

Humble and Willing

haha my new companion is probably the best companion I have had the whole freakin mission, he is by far the most obedient and the most humble. He doesnt speak very good spanish yet (but still speaks a lot better than I did when I only had 6 months) so he is very humble and willing to do what he needs to without a lot of whining. que bueno. 

We taught the restoration a lot this week and in one of the lessons I was teaching about Joseph Smith and the first vision and the Spirit was so stong, nothing brings in the Spirit like talking about the first vision. Matt if you can memorize the first vision in sign language before you start your mission. 

We also had a flood this week, no joke. The whole week it was super dry but Saturday night and Sunday morning rolled around and it rained harder than I have ever seen in my life, when it stopped there was like 2 feet of water in the streets, it was a chore to get to church, hahah so nobody came..... ni modo. 

Good week. 

Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment