Monday, June 22, 2015

Sugar comas and investigators at church

you know that part on cloudy with a chance of meatballs when the lil kid eats so much candy that he goes into a food coma.... yeah that happened this week to me, haha the package I got from home was great but I got so excited with all the candy and the ideas of winter chubbining that me and the other 4 elders ate all of it in 2 days, and trust me food coma is a real thing. Haha naw but thank you mom for sending me the package it was great. 

This week was alright, we had a really good lesson with I. and his wife, and with i.´s brother H. (yes that is really his name, he was born into the church but hasn't gone in like 6 years) and his wife P. The 4 of them wandered into church on Sunday haha you could tell they were pretty lost but it was actually a good Sunday this week so I think they felt the spirit. 



All in all good week.  



No comments:

Post a Comment