Monday, July 27, 2015

How much I have grown

I really have been given a huge opportunity in returning to Bosque.  We have a lot of investigators that actually want to progress, they come to church, they read their Book of Mormon, they pray, oh man I love it here. Haha Madero was deader than a door nail and it was taking me with him, so glad to be here again. 

By far the coolest thing about being here again is seeing my converts, S. got married in the temple in June and goes to institute and all that good stuff, Her mom also got baptized after I left and is progressing really well. Y. was assigned to teach a class in church, got scared and hasn't come back to church since hahahaha so we gotta work with her a lil more...

But by far the coolest thing was to see Family C. El hermano is president of the elders quorum and yesterday he was assigning and testifying and doing all kinds of stuff in priesthood class. His wife is the president of the primary and the two youngest daughters just got back from EFY. They are all attending a temple prep class and will be sealed in September. I really can't tell you how grateful I am to God for sending me here again, I get a unique experience to see the progress of converts I had a year ago and get to see how much they have grown, and really how much I have too. We have a lot of member support and I'm feeling 100% the last 4 months of my mission are gonna be the best. 

Wooh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment