Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Working hard and the power of the restoration

Woo this week was AWESOME! haha I've never hit the ground running like I'm doing here. I have the experience, I have the confidence, what I lack right now is time, 4 months and yeah, that's the game, gotta win it! 

This week we taught a TON and found a TON of people, I have never taught so many lessons nor contacted so many people in my whole mission, haha I thought I was tired before but when I get home at night I feel like I'm gonna die, so we go to sleep and like magic the next morning I'm up and ready to go again! The Lord has given me a lot of strength and energy in this area and I'm taking advantage.

We are teaching a lady named C. and her daughter, they will both be baptized at the end of this month, we also are teaching about 5 other families that are hearing the message of the restoration of the gospel for the first time in their lives and they are changing. The restoration really does change the way people think about religion, about themselves, and about God, I love teaching the lesson of the Restoration because the Spirit is always present and it changes people in a really profound way, I don't really know how to explain it, but you can see that as they begin to understand how to church was organized by Christ, rejected, and restored they really do receive more of the Spirit and the atmosphere of their home changes. It's awesome!

I'm working hard, I'm doing good, pray that I can work this hard for 4 more months, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment