Monday, August 17, 2015

Life is good. God is good.

Pure miracles man. I kid you not. We had a ton of lessons again this week, but the difference is that we had a ton of members come with us in the lessons and that really does make all the difference. The area is changing so much every day, we have so many investigators and the area is so big that we literally don't have time to visit everybody, so we have to have divisions with members and I love it. I have never had so much success in my whole mission. The chapel was full on Sunday with investigators, less actives, and others that we and the members had visited throughout the week. The Lord has poured out His Spirit so much in this area and we are achieving miracles and goals that I haven't seen for the past 20 months. The last 4 months of my mission are gonna be the best ones, the refiners fire of 20 months of adversity has done its job and I'm finally ready to be an instrument in the hands of God. 

2 stories I want to share.

1 we have been teaching a girl and her brother for like 2 months and they have come to church for the whole time but haven't been baptized because their mom is catholic and doesn't like us.... ni modo. We have tried to teach the mom too but she is never home when she says shes gonna be there so its been hard. But on Saturday we got to their house and the mom was home, whenever we drop by and happen to find her she tells us that shes too busy and quickly leaves, but this time, as she was getting ready for work she called her kids, had us all sit down with her and she said, I want to hear too. What?! haha so we taught her a good lesson about the Gospel, she felt the Spirit, and she came to church with her kids yesterday. I couldn't believe it. Not only did she come to church but she stayed for the full 3 hours. Not only did she stay the full three hours but afterward she told me that we had to come and visit her again next week. She really is completely different. Miracle. 

2 The sister that I baptized the first time I was here Y. went inactive for problems with her family and with some member of the church. We went to visit her this week and taught her a lesson, she told us she knows the church is true and that she would come to church again. She came. And after church me and Bro C. went to visit her and her husband. Get this I went with one of my converts to visit and strengthen another one, and I'm not gonna lie Bro C. knows how to teach the gospel man, he taught a really good lesson, his testimony is super strong, I was gonna cry, the man God gave me to baptize a year and a half ago is a Spiritual giant. And not just that but the husband of Y. has changed a lot too, he is ready to come to church and the next time were gonna put a baptismal date. 

God has given me a unique experience in the mission, getting to see the progress of converts really is an amazing experience. 

Life is good. God is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment