Monday, October 12, 2015

Family who was baptized a year ago was Sealed in the Temple this week

It was a good week. I'm studying a lot, a lot, to try and help me not "die" on the mission. Haha I'm not gonna lie with only six weeks left it is hard to keep me focused. 

I have been studying a lot about the church, about Jesus Christ, about the Book of Mormon, and about the prophets that God has ordained. 

Something I love and I would like to share about the mission is that the mission really does give us a new purpose, a new sense of who we are and what we are doing. As my time in the mission gets shorter every day I am grateful for the opportunity I have had to be here, not because it has been fun, haha because it hasn't, not because it has been easy, because it hasn't, but because it has helped me to mold me into who I want to be. 

I am grateful to my God for what He has given me, I am grateful that in His mercy He has carried me through some of the hardest trials of my life here in the mission, I am grateful that I have come to know Him as my Father and His Son Jesus Christ. I am grateful that I have gained a stronger testimony not only of them but of the divinity of the work of the Lord. I am grateful for families and for priesthood, and that God has made it possible to live forever as families. The Family C. got sealed on Saturday,  I don't have the pictures yet, but soon. 

I am grateful.

Elder Roberts



No comments:

Post a Comment